Search Engine Optimizers (SEO) tools in the world today has changed the olden form of perception by the users into an advance form.
However, the tool has upgraded the visions and views of users by allowing them to gain more benefit than a mere idea.
‘‘My rule of thumb is build a site for a user, not a spider.’’
As relevant as it is, the tools enable users to extract the right answers and analyze data without getting lost in an unreasonable ways.
In their modus operandi, search engine Optimizer tools create variety of linkages for users to access information from different interface.
In a brief definition, SEO tools can either says to be web-based or desktop programs that enable you to optimize your website for search engines.
There are different tools suitable for different tasks like technical optimization, keywords research, traffic analysis and Etc. Added to that, SEO tools are Magic solution to optimize a site for a better search engine rankings.
The Best SEO Tools and How the help in ranking.
There are many SEO tools but we pick these few favorite:
- AUTHORITY LAB
- LONGTAIL PRO
Table of Contents
SEMrush is a leading competitor analysis tool that helps users evaluates their competitors as well as their personal content. It provides robust metrics and enables users to acquire top-performing pages, content, and keywords.
This tool offers the best help for SEO, PPC, ad campaigns, backlinks, keyword research, SERP.
- Traffic Analytics: SEMrush precisely tells about the online routine and traffic of a website. It also helps you understand the behavior and media utilization of potential customers.
- Product Listing Ads: SEMrush allows the users to see competitors’ Product Listing Ads and product feeds.
- Organic Research: This feature allows the users to see the top keywords used by their competitors.
- Advertising Research: It helps you run better ad campaigns by analyzing the ad budgets of the competitors.
- Tracking past and current website ranking
- Performing technical SEO audits and gauge user experience
- Finding good advertising opportunities for CPC
- Doing robust keyword research to make your content rank higher
- Creating guest blogging strategies
- Analyzing the strategies of the competitors
Ahrefs is one of the SEO tools in the market. Not only is it the second-fastest web creep (only behind Google) but it has the best user interface out of all tools on this list.
It’s mainly used for backlink audits, competitive analysis, URL rankings, keyword research, and more. Like SEMrush, Ahrefs also offers whole search reports to analyze the traffic of your competitors’ sites.
- Ranking History: You can see the ranking history of any keyword used on any page of your website.
- Monitor Outbound Links: Ahrefs shows outgoing links report in the site explorer. This helps you keep proper track of where your guest posts are linking
- Generates Numerous Keywords: Ahrefs generates millions of keywords on a single research query.
- Content Explorer: You can do a content search within the Ahrefs database that contains more than 1 billion web pages.
- To know the URL rating
- To get historical backlink data analysis
- To get a clear backlinks analysis report
- To build a content strategy
- Getting website improvement tips for increased visibility and ranking
3. AUTHORITY LABS
Authority Labs is one of the highly useful SEO tool that carries a super-easy user- friendly edge. Using Authority Labs, a user can easily set up numerous sites and optimize the SEO campaigns. It also helps you acquire location-specific rank tracking to laser target your audience.
- Global Tracking – You can easily do both local and global tracking for different
countries and cities.
- Keyword Targeting: Effective keyword targeting with keyword research
- Free Trail: Authority Labs also offers 30 days free trial.
- Daily Reporting: Receive in-depth reports with daily rank checking that
help you analyze where you are standing.
- Tracking competitor domains
- Tracking product ranking on various sites
- Comparing mobile ranking to desktop results
- Offers in-depth analytical reports automated reports into the reporting
When it comes to SEO and digital marketing solutions, Serpstat is a one-stop-shop. From optimizing your SEO to running your ad and content marketing campaigns, it helps you with just about everything.
The Serpstat tool does keyword research, competitor research, PPC analysis, and so forth. The dashboard is easy to use to avoid complexity. Plus, it also helps website owners to keep complete track of the backlinks of their competitors.
- Website Analysis: Serpstat runs an analysis by monitoring the domain and URL of the website. The analysis includes in-depth SEO and PPC research.
- Keyword Research: Keyword research includes cluster research, search suggestions, search volume, content marketing, and SERP analysis.
- Backlink Analysis: Collects full backlinks data spanning over the last two years and at the same time keeps track of your competitors’ backlink strategies.
- Site Audit: Cleans up your website, HTML, page speed, and never lets you
miss any potential error.
- Searching keyword variations and collecting international data
- Checking the relevance of different webpages
- Tracking universal search results
- Finding ad strategies and budget of your competitors
5. LONG TAIL PRO
Long Tail Pro is a keyword research tool that makes you explore less competitive keywords. These keywords can enable you acquire high-converting online traffic, whatever your niche. It offers excellent keyword prediction in bulk, alongside with the keyword competitive score. This SEO tool is great for beginners.
- Create Multiple Projects: keep your all campaigns for different sites perfectly organized
- Import and Export: Quick export of the best keywords into Excel and import into the Long-Tail Pro dashboard.
- Finding competitive keywords
- Generating long-tail keywords
SEObility is powerful all-in-one SEO software that helps you observe your website, which comes helpful in SEO optimization. With its daily updates and link building tools, SEObility helps entrepreneurs advance their search engine rankings with ease.
- Rank Tracking: Helps you track daily keyword rankings based on different demographics and search engines.
- PDF Export and E-Mail Reporting: Generate regular reports to show a change in the rankings of the websites.
- Local Search Results: Users can also evaluate and monitor the local search results that will help them rank higher for a specified targeted group.
- Keyword Monitoring and On-page Analysis: Does on-page crawling and keyword monitoring giving proper improvement suggestions to the users.
- Competitors Comparison: Quickly explores and compares the content of your competitors’ website so that you can optimize your process.
- Whitelabel reporting and regular monitoring
- Website crawling and site auditing
- Link building and backlink checking
- Checking daily updated Google rank tracker
- Runs a Metadata and on-page check
- Monitors your page response time
- Exports in-depth reports in CSV and PDF format
- Blacklist and safe browsing check
SEOquake is one of the most powerful SEO tools and browser plugin that offers numerous SEO metrics. It is particularly useful when it comes to content marketing as it quickly gives detailed information on any website.
It Provides Essential Metrics, such as:
- SEMrush rank
- Number of external links
- Google rank
- Domain age
- Alexa rank
- SERP Overlay: It helps you view complete analysis of the SERP, and results can be exported in CSV format.
- SEO Bar: You just need to browse the web pages with SEO Bar and it will provide you with quick information.
- Print and Export: Data can be saved into CSV file format from any file.
- Keyword Analysis: Provides detailed and structured reports on keywords with proper keyword analysis.
- Exporting data into CSV file format
- Examining internal and external links
- Conducting an on-page SEO audit
- Comparing URLs and domains in real-time
Making use of perfect SEO tools will help you to bring the best result and also improves the search engine rankings. These tools enable you to optimize your contents and at the same time monitor your competitors.
After all, tar most impressive thing is that most of this tools comes with free trials, which it allow you to maze test ,of them before making a choice.