Smart Yields is a Honolulu-based agricultural technology company that was founded in 2016. The company’s mission is to “empower farmers with powerful, affordable technology, and drive meaningful, sustainable change in local communities.”
Some blog and websites posted, Smart Yields was founded in Honolulu, Hawaii in 2015 by Vincent Kimura, Isar Mostafanezhad, Ryan Ozawa, and Justin Hedani. The company develops and provides agricultural technology solutions that help farmers improve their yields and sustainability. Smart Yields’ products include a range of sensors that monitor various parameters of the farming operation, as well as a web and mobile application that provides real-time access to the data. The company has raised a total of $1.78 million in funding from investors such as Elemental, DeltaClimeVT, and Blue Startups.
Here are some of the key people involved in the founding of Smart Yields:
- Vincent Kimura is the CEO and co-founder of Smart Yields. He has a background in engineering and business, and has worked in the agricultural technology industry for several years.
- Isar Mostafanezhad is the CTO and co-founder of Smart Yields. He is a software engineer with expertise in sensor networks and data analytics.
- Ryan Ozawa is the CMO and co-founder of Smart Yields. He has a background in marketing and communications, and has worked in the food and agriculture industry.
Smart Yields’ flagship product is a cloud-based software platform that uses sensors to collect data on soil moisture, temperature, nutrients, and other environmental conditions. The platform then analyzes this data to provide farmers with insights into how to improve their crop yields and sustainability practices.
Smart Yields’ platform is designed to be affordable and easy to use, making it accessible to small- and mid-size farms. The company also offers a variety of training and support programs to help farmers get the most out of their platform.
Since its founding, Smart Yields has worked with farmers in Hawaii, Colorado, Pennsylvania, and the Netherlands. The company has also raised over $1.7 million in funding from investors such as Elemental, DeltaClimeVT, and Blue Startups.
Smart Yields is a leading example of how technology can be used to improve the sustainability and profitability of agriculture. The company’s platform is helping farmers make better decisions about how to manage their crops, which is leading to increased yields and reduced environmental impact.
Here are some of the benefits that Smart Yields’ platform offers to farmers:
- Increased crop yields: Smart Yields’ platform helps farmers optimize their crop inputs, such as water and fertilizer, which can lead to increased yields.
- Reduced environmental impact: Smart Yields’ platform helps farmers reduce their water usage and greenhouse gas emissions, which can help to protect the environment.
- Improved profitability: Smart Yields’ platform helps farmers make better business decisions, which can lead to increased profitability.
If you are a farmer who is looking for ways to improve your crop yields, sustainability practices, and profitability, then Smart Yields is a great option. The company’s platform is affordable, easy to use, and backed by a team of experienced agricultural engineers.
Message For SMART YIELDS team,
As I read alot of articles related to journey of Smart Yields, I found in your own official website the media and news you attaached are genuine. It shows from how long your team is on this project and solve a very major problem in agriculture field. Hatsoff to you guys.
I believe, in future if we can connect for a small interview with the founder and share his journey with people of our country as well.
Good luck and Best wishes from Divine Infosec.
The information on this page has been collected from publicly available sources on the internet. While every effort has been made to ensure that the information is accurate, no guarantee is given as to its completeness or correctness. If you believe that any information on this page is incorrect, please contact us and we will investigate the matter.
We also encourage you to do your own research and consult with experts before making any decisions based on the information on this page.